Sunday, January 12, 2014

Rectangular Block

Ashern






















Today I'm trying another 8" x10" block on a 4x5 grid. This one is named for Ashern Manitoba.







As always, color makes the block. To prove my point, I'd like to call the following witnesses:























I rest my case.

------------------------------------------------------------------

For quite some time I've been having trouble using Blogger, until today. Today I accessed blogger through Firefox instead of Internet Explorer and almost all my problems went away. The remaining one has to do with what happens when I try to import line drawings, they break up (see the second illustration). Has anyone else had any experience with this?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, The drawing looks okay... so not sure what you mean. What is the file format? .gif, .jpg, .png? Gif are the least sharp but usually okay for line drawings.
    Happy New Year,
    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsie

    When I look at the second image, instead of solid black lines, I see lines that are intermittently black and grey.

    The file format is bitmap

    I hadn't thought of changing the file format. I'll have to try that. thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete