Monday, May 9, 2011

Even If At First You Do Succeed,

Try,Try, Again


























It's easy to stop designing when you find something you like. But sometimes, if you keep designing, you find something you like even more.

For example, I did a number of designs starting with a Sawtooth Star in the center of a grid (See my 29 April 2011 post). I looked at them again today and thought of a different approach I could try.


















I suspect that if I were to come back to this a few days from now, I could create even more designs based on a Sawtooth Star.

And I know that if you were to try, you could use a Sawtooth Star to create designs that I would never think of.

1 comment:

  1. Wayne,

    Love the title of this post ... I usually find different and better designs after I have put them away for a while and come back to them with fresh eyes!

    (Mind you, the different designs are not always better!)

    Judy B

    ReplyDelete