Friday, June 11, 2010

On Point

Balkan Puzzle


I'm turning Balkan Puzzle on-point. I want to see what kind of design that will produce.



What if I change the colors so that it no longer looks like Balkan Puzzle?




What if I use 6 of this purple on-point block to make a table runner?


I like this combination. I think this is a happy quilt.


What if I color the background black?

Black intensifies the colors.It makes them brighter. They seem to glow.


What if I add another color and make the quilt top wider?

I chose to add the color green because purple and green is a color combination I just can't resist.  I think the green adds another level of interest to the quilt.












For more on-point ideas go to My Posts by Subject in the sidebar on the right and click on On Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment